Explosive ordnance detection and disposal during construction in Magdeburg
- Computer-aided surface sounding EMD system and georadar
- Vertical borehole soundings (measurement with Magneto BM and Magneto BM 3 axis)
- Horizontal borehole soundings for anchors, HDI drillings (Magneto BM 3 axis)
- Recovery of suspicious objects with and without shoring
- Explosive ordnance technical construction supervision by EOD specialists
In 2016, Röhll was commissioned by DB Bahnbau Gruppe GmbH and PORR Deutschland AG as part of the extensive renovation of Magdeburg main station.